The first Lincoln School was opened on January 20, 1911 at 1425 East Calvert Street. Construction of a new school and the demolition of the old school occurred in 2005. The new building opened on August 15, 2006 as Lincoln Primary Center to house students in grades K-4. The school was named after Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States
Lincoln Primary Center houses over 400 students in pre-K through grade 4.